1. All Items supplied remain the property of Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd until payment is received.
2. All items are strictly net and payable within 30 days of the date of invoice.
3. Sparkle Dental lab Ltd reserves the right to check the credit rating of any client.
4. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd will charge interest on overdue accounts at a rate of 5% per month which will be applied to the total amount outstanding including any previous interest charged.
5. No claims for credit will be considered after 14 days from the date of invoice.
6. Preferred impression techniques are full arch impressions either silicon or Impregum that is disinfected.
7. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd acceptance of an Impression or other clinical record, without challenge, normally implies that it is fit for purpose.
8. Appliances are constructed to the specification prescribed on the laboratory work ticket. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd is not responsible for the suitability of that specificatlon.
9. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd endeavours to interpret and follow the client’s instructions correctly. If however a mistake is made Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd will rectify the situation free of charge. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd will not compensate dentist’s fees consequential losses or expenses of any kind.
10. By fitting the appliance the client accepts that Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd has produced the appliance to the specification and satisfaction of the client.
11. Sparkle Dental labs Ltd will not enter any kind of dialogue with patients as a results of them contacting us directly. Patients will immediately be referred back to the client. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd will not compensate, any individual patient, in the event a product fails to meet the required prescription. The prescribing client will be expected to meet these costs.
12. The client Is solely responsible for any additional costs and charges Incurred through changing instructions from the original prescription.
13. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd will only consider claims for remakes at a concession¬ary remake rate within 30 days from the date of delivery.
14. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd reserves the right to charge for the remaking of an appliance.
15. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd reserves the right to charge for shade changes.
16. All NHS is guaranteed for 1 year subject to clinical error.
17. A loss and handling charge is added to the weight of precious and semi-precious alloys used.
18. Sparkle Dental Labs will charge for express courier or postal service. At least £15 will be charged for 9 am or Saturday deliveries.
19. Sparkle Dental Labs Ltd endeavours to deliver work on or before the delivery date specified by the client. If for any reason this has not been possible Sparkle Dental Labs will not compensate the dentist’s fees, consequential losses or expenses or any kind.